Serge Guillot B.A.A., Finance Option
Université de Sherbrooke
Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance Option
ÉQMBO de Victoriaville
Training in Industrial Engineering
Business Development Consultant since 2003
Over 250 various interventions in businesses:
- Management of VAP and VAM projects.
- Management of ERP/MRP software integration projects.
- Benchmarking consulting for financing processes and tools used by CFDC Estrie and CFDC L’Amiante.
- Programmed small-scale production management software.
- Programmed a financial forecasting software () that allows users to conduct actual follow-up based on forecasts made. This software is being used by several economic developers in Quebec and manufacturing businesses.
- Active on over twenty management committees.
- Developed business plans and financial forecasts for projects worth up to $20 M.
- Expert in regular and government financing structures and applications.
- Experienced in workflow and organizational structure reorganization.
- Experienced in business diagnosis development.
- Competent in business turnaround and business growth management.
- Participated in implementing an Antenne technologique in MRC des Sources.
- Participated in implementing a metals transformation prospection program for Magnolia’s subcontractors.
11 years in business management
- Several management positions (assistant, production, operations) in small-to-medium-size manufacturing companies.
- Several remarkable achievements in productivity increase.
- Operations management consultant and ERP/MRP software integration consultant with major firms like Cognicase, 2020 Technologies and Spi Software (France).
- On the board of directors of the Association des professionnels en développement économique de l’Estrie (APDEQ Estrie).